Re: [BKARTS] Help with quotes

Hi Susan
Didn't know if you wanted replies off-line or not but quotes are easy to read. I have a small book called The Soul of the World by Phil Cousineau
Here are a few of his..

*You can only go halfway into the darkest forest; then you are coming out the other side. Chinese proverb.

*Penetrating so many secrets
we cease to believe in the unknowable.
But there it sits nevertheless,
calmly licking its chops.. H. L. Mencken.. American (1880-1956)

* My soul's the present shadow of a presence gone. Fernando Pessoa.

* Some nights, stay up till dawn
As the moon sometimes does for the sun.
Be a full bucket pulled up the dark way
of a well then lifted out into the light.

Something opens our wings. Something
makes boredom and hurt disappear.
Someone fills the cup in front of us.
We taste only sacredness. Jalal ad-Din ar-Rumi Persian (c. 1207-1273)

*The comtemplation of Eternity maketh the Soul immortal. Thomas Traherne

Let me know off line if you need more of this tone.. It is a sweet little book with beautiful photography by Eric Lawton
in best heart
Jessica