Re: [BKARTS] Help with quotes

I've found some neat ones here: http://www.brainyquote.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Aoife
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:06 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Help with quotes

Susan, you also might want to try Bartlett's Quotations (or maybe it's
called Bartlett's Book of Quotes).  Also, if you target a few people
whose
philosophy of life you admire and then track through their writings, you
may
find some great (and sadly unused) quotes.

Good luck!

Susannah
Sea Maiden Press
http://www.seamaidenpress.com

On 1/31/07 12:12 AM, "jessica syme" <jessica.syme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Susan
> Didn't know if you wanted replies off-line or not but quotes are easy
> read. I have a small book called The Soul of the World by Phil
Cousineau