Re: [BKARTS] reversible, archival glues

On Jan 31, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Talas wrote:

So to step down from my soap box I will say, just be careful, and do what
feels right. Do as much research as possible, and share experiences both
with your peers as well as with your suppliers.

William Minter Bookbinding & Conservation, Inc. 4364 Woodbury Pike Woodbury, PA 16695 814-793-4020 Fax: 814-793-4045 Email: wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx