Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 30 Jan 2007 to 31 Jan 2007 (#2007-31)

adhering photos to wooden blocks. I did a project where I adhered photos that I printed onto blocks I did one version with matte paper and one with gloss. I didn't gesso the blocks at all, I use PVA straight on the blocks then applied the photos once dried I covered the images with a sealer. Good luck