Re: [BKARTS] more questions!

cardstock/paper/etc that would make a sturdy covered
pocket inside a cover? A binder friend gave me a few
sheets of something he called 'flexboard' that was
reddish-pink in color, had a soft waffle texture,
about the weight of cardstock but softer with some
give to it. Does anyone know this product or a
supplier? Have a good substitute?"

We use flex here at Etherington Conservation Services - Indiana for
constructing pockets, and we get our supply from Gane Brothers.  They
call it Peach Flex on the site:  http://www.ganebrothers.com/

Hope that helps!
Danielle
Danielle Creech
Head of Conservation
Etherington Conservation Services - Indiana
1010 North Sycamore St
North Manchester, IN 46962
(800) 334-3628 ext. 138
**New Email: dcreech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx