[BKARTS] Bone Tool Making - with Shanna Leino - Weekend Class - Mar 31 & Apr 1

    Shanna Leino will be teaching her Bone Tool Making
class in her studio.  Her studio is located in a lovely

 For information and online registration, please visit
http://www.shannaleino.com or call 603-827-3181
 The website will also have information on places to

 The nearest airport is in Manchester (45 min from
the studio) and there's regular flights daily out
of Boston and New York. The nearest Amtrack train
station is Brattleboro (also 45 min from the studio).
Travel cost and rooms are very reasonable.

 I have taken a class with Shanna Leino and she is
a wonderrful instructor.  I own several of her hand
tools and they are very dear to me.

 Warnest regards and Enjoy,
 Suzan lee

 Small Business Software Solutions