[BKARTS] Book Arts Symposium at Yale, April 2007 - Registration now active

The Yale University Library and the Whitney Humanities Center invite historians, literary scholars, artists, and book arts enthusiasts to participate in At the Turn of the Centuries: The Influence of Early 20th Century Book Arts on Contemporary Artists' Books, a conference to be held on April 13, 2007, on the campus of Yale University.

Please consult our web site for further details about the programming and to register:
http://beinecke.library.yale.edu/centuries/index.html

We look forward to seeing you in New Haven!

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library
Yale University Library
PO Box 208240
New Haven CT 06520-8240 USA
(203) 432-1712