To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Parody Video of HE-MAN comic book hero from DC COMICS

Where's the book arts connection? There are lots of great, funny, amusing, etc stuff on the web. Most of it does not belong here on a BOOK ARTS list.
Christine

On Feb 1, 2007, at 4:27 AM, collectedbooks wrote:

Hi,

Just thought this was great, it made my day.

Click or Paste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FlwrifZ2o

NOW IS TIME FOR CAKE!!!

Reminds me of making paste..., have fun.

John