[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for February

Book Arts Folks:

It's the start of February, and the latest installment of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to the Convivio Bookworks website. This link gets you started:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

You'll see the Book of Days link right there. Our focus this month is on the Chinese lunar new year, and we've included a suite of poems from our soon-to-be-released book, "Works on Paper" by poet Shin Yu Pai. The suite is called "Poems for the Lantern Festival." The beautiful photograph is by Shin Yu, as well. And you can even see a lantern flying off into the night sky on the page this month--a short, fun film.

It's during this lunar new year that we intend to complete the printing of Works on Paper. That's what the colophon reads, anyway, and the goal is to not have to set it yet again. It's a letterpress- printed limited edition, and if you want to be informed of our progress on this special book, you might want to sign up for our Convivio Dispatch email updates while you're there at our website.

We thank you for visiting!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com