Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella Online subscriptions

Hi Judith, I sent snail mail but my record at that isn't very good . . . G

On Mar 23, 2006, at 11:04 AM, Judith wrote:

Umbrella Online is up and running for new subscribers to subscribe for 2006.
We will be publishing the first journal online in the next 10 days to two
weeks.
So, if you wish to subscribe and have not done so as yet, now is your chance
subscribe either online or get the info to do it by snail mail.

http://www.umbrellaeditions.com

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor & Publisher