Re: [BKARTS] Scrolling Banners for Ms Outlook Emails

That's the one thing that will make me delete and email or leave a site
without reading!! Scrolling flashing things are very hard on eyes, people
with certain kinds of nervous disorders are badly affected, and people with
epilepsy are in risk of a seizure from them.

I just find them tacky and annoying.

Hope you'll reconsider.

Lee

Lee Kirk