[BKARTS] Subject: Re: Parody Video of HE-MAN comic book hero from DC COMICS

No I am not uptight, just annoyed to watch some stupid comic unrelated to book arts on a book art list. Don't tell me to relax and chill. Get with the program dude. BOOK ARTS.

Is this stuff cool with you all else? Or am I the only one, who then gets insulted by this guy.
Christine