Re: [BKARTS] Subject: Re: Parody Video of HE-MAN comic book hero from DC COMICS

 It certainly seemed a waste of time to me, so I stopped watching it
before it ever got to that cup of paste or whatever it was that was
supposed to be book art related.  I understand your frustration, but
maybe there were others who appreciated it.

Lavinia