Re: [BKARTS] Parody Video of HE-MAN comic book hero from DC COMICS

Is this stuff cool with you all else?  Or am I the only one, who then
gets insulted by this guy.

I got a good laugh out of it, so it doesn't bother me, but I agree that it's a stretch to call it book arts-related and that John's comments were a bit disrespectful. For shame, John!

R.