Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:29:29 -0800
From: The Prints & The Paper <theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Scrolling Banners for Ms Outlook Emails

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Natalie Reid
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:57 PM

Hoping one of you creative souls would help me learn to add
scrolling/flashing banners to my emails.

That's the one thing that will make me delete and email or leave a site without reading!! Scrolling flashing things are very hard on eyes, people with certain kinds of nervous disorders are badly affected, and people with epilepsy are in risk of a seizure from them.

I just find them tacky and annoying.

Hope you'll reconsider.

Lee

Lee Kirk