Re: [BKARTS] Gel medium

For various art-making projects, I use photo grade gelatin and Talas #301
precooked wheat paste, (which keeps for weeks in the refrigerator), and, as
a substitute for PVA, I use Golden's gel medium. Because of the viscosity it
adds less moisture to paper and is workable longer. I've never see it
recommended in a discussion of adhesives on this list and wonder if there is
a reason. Comments appreciated.
Dot
Dorothy Simpson Krause
32 Nathaniel Way
Marshfield, MA 02050
781 837 1682 phone
781 424  5276 cell
781 834 1782 fax
DotKrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.DotKrause.com

Digital Art Studio: Techniques for Combining Inkjet Printing with
Traditional Art Materials by Karin Schminke, Dorothy Simpson Krause, Bonny
Pierce Lhotka, Watson-Guptill, 2004