Re: [BKARTS] Gel medium

hello Dot,
Acrylic meduims like the gel medium are useful adhesives as well as acrylic paint additives, and would be practical for one of a kind or very small editions. It would be expensive to use it in the quantities that use for edition binding.
I like Talas' elvace or jade half and half with the paste or methyl cell.

Charlie Jones