Re: [BKARTS] Seeking advice on sealing and adhereing photos to wooden blocks

I doesn't sound like your project and "archival" have anything to do with
each other; just don't use original prints that cannot be reproduced later.
PVA would probably be a good adhesive, and I would cover with several thick
coats of sprayed-on urethane varnish.  The photos will discolor/yellow over
time, due to both the varnish and the lignin in the wood, giving them an
antique look.  Might that add to the overall effect?

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx