[BKARTS] vellum for interleaving

I'm new to bookbinding/bookmaking but am looking for a specific paper. I'm also a photographer and am using my photographs, though altered, in my books. I'm looking for a vellum that will accept pigment prints and still keep some integrity as a 'page' (basically used as an interleaf though printed upon). I'm using Epson K3 pigmented inks--and know that they generally 'sit' on top of the vellum (having experimented with some that's been around more for use in my husband's work), but I increased the drying time, decreased the ink density and narrowed the platen gap and the printing went okay. However, this paper is old, curls at the edge within the book (in a 'prototype' so to speak) and I'm looking for something to use regularly. The only one I know of from an inkjet basis is Red River's vellum and they recommend not using it with pigmented inks (I'm sure for the reason I cited above of 'sitting above' the paper). I suppose I could print these pages on one of my dye ink printers but I have a lot less control of the user defined sizes, platen gap, etc. So--I'm hoping someone will have some good advice on where else I may find some.

Diane
Diane B. Fields
picnic@xxxxxxxxxxx
photo site http://www.pbase.com/picnic