Re: [BKARTS] High Gluten flour/paste paper

I haven't tried adding Vital Wheat Gluten to flour for making paste, no. It would work just fine for that purpose though because it will increase the gluten - since that is what it is: gluten.

I don't usually make wheat paste for anything. I use a rice flour based paste for paste paper because I prefer the feel of it and I have devised an immediate, no-mess process to make papers spontaneously en masse, so to speak.

Meredith

Meredith Arnold
Comedian Artist, Instructor and Designer
110 N. 201 St.
Shoreline, WA  98133-3012

Website: www.mereditharnold.com for current exhibit new, class schedules and new works.

Artist in Residence, Shoreline Public Schools on a grant from the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council
Certified Level 2 PMC instructor
ArtsNow Gallery Coordinator, Edmonds Community College, Edmonds, WA
Edmonds Community College ArtsNow Instructor/Delegate to China for Sept. 2005 Exchange
Faculty for Bellevue and Shoreline Community Colleges

Member of:
N.W. Polymer Clay Guild, (www.nwpcg.org)
Precious Metal Clay Guild,  (www.pmclay.com)
Seattle Center Book Arts Club aka The Belltown Bookies