[BKARTS] Introducing Pickafight Books - Australian Artist's Book Press

Hey All,

I just want to introduce my work and see what other Book Artists out there
think of what Pickafight Books produces..
I am an Artist's Book Artist working in Sydney Australia. In 2004 I
established Pickafight Books to facilitate the publishing of my own work,
and encourage collaborative projects that result in Book form.

I make work for the Gallery System and have shown in various book related
exhibitions across Australia. The works are often considered a form of
iconographic sculpture (which is true to a certain extent), but I always
affirm that this is Book Arts or Artist's Books, a genre unto itself. It is
sometimes difficult exhibiting in a city that is not fully aware of how
Artists work in Book form.

If you are interested you can see my work and some collaborative projects at
www.pickafightbooks.com, - just follow the links to the Library.

Any feedback you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Williams

Pickafight Books

PS. I don't think that a joke about the 'possible homosexuality' of He-Man
is that original or that funny to be honest, but if that's how some want to
spend their time that's up to them. However, I'm certain the relationship to
Book Arts is as firm as the chances of finding a virgin in a maternity ward,
and therefore agree with others that maybe it has no place on this listing?

Stanmore NSW 2048
pickafightbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mob. 0431 094 106
website: http://www.pickafightbooks.com/