Re: [BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options (was Re: [BKARTS] Unsubscribe)

Peter -

When I was trying to change my subscription recently, I found the
instructions confusing. Particularly the "command." Often mailing lists want
that information in the subject line, but in your case it needs to go into
the message body. Perhaps it would help others if you can revise the
statement to include that information. (As I recall, I also had a problem
with this when I tried to subscribe originally.)

Thanks, Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com