Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Feb 2007 to 3 Feb 2007 (#2007-34)

Yes - so the ideas are at least as long-lasting as the materials!

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of norman
shapiro
Sent: February 4, 2007 4:12 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Feb 2007 to 3 Feb 2007
(#2007-34)

I'll SAY IT AGAIN:  If Ihad my druthers, I'd rather be make art that is
art than archival. Archival is an 'emperor without clothes' . Too much
space her is taken up with crafting and buying the right book supplies,
and it outweighs all other discourse as to what books express ....
exemplify as a genre of ART!