[BKARTS] Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for the Book Arts at Florida Atlantic University

Last week I visited the ready-to-move-into Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for
the Book Arts. John Cutrone and Seth Thompson have conceived an elegantly
functional space that, thanks to the generosity of Arthur and Mata Jaffe,
will be filled with an ever expanding collection and workshop opportunities.
It was a rare treat that I highly recommend.
Dot

http://www.library.fau.edu/depts/spc/jaffe.htm