Re: [BKARTS] mounting photos

I'm not sure about the tape. If you want a permanent mount, you might look
into cold mount adhesive. 3M makes one (#568) that does not require a
mounting press. Metal Edge carries it (I haven't used it but intend to order
some to try for various purposes).
http://www.metaledgeinc.com/
as does Gaylord:
http://www.gaylord.com/