[BKARTS] Oops/Thank you

(oops, original message got bumped for blank subject
line! Didn't expect that. Here it is)

Thank you everybody for replies to my questions! The
suggestions re: quoting were VERY helpful! (I will
check cost of all materials needed for project and go
from there!)

And thank you for more info on flex/Stonehenge pocket
material. and for instructions for working w/ gelatin
as adhesive...Thanks

-Carrie

Get your own web address.