[BKARTS] Gorgeous cast iron copy press...

Book artists with deep pockets (I know, I know, a contradiction in
terms) should take a look at this extremely handsome cast iron copy
press from 1865 being auctioned on Feb. 22 at PBA Galleries (estimate:
$600-900).

More here:

http://www.pbagalleries.com/search/item.php?anr=178426&;

   Jim Carmin
   John Wilson Special Collections Librarian
   Multnomah County Library
   Room 2M-C
   801 SW 10th Ave.
   Portland, OR 97205