[BKARTS] NH Teacher looking for help

Dear Friends

I received this message from a teacher in Wakefield NH (near NH/Maine border)

Hello,

I am a teacher at the Paul School, who planned to do non-conventional bookmaking 4th quarter with a class of 7th & 8th grade students, until hand surgery intervened! I won't be able to demonstrate. I am searching for book artists to come to school for a morning (or two) and work with my students. If you are interested or wish to have more detail, I may be reached at the Paul School, 522-8891 or by return e- mail.

Thank you,
Linda Voltz
lgvoltz@xxxxxxx

If you are interested, please respond to her.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx