[BKARTS] The Failure of Fine Printing <CROSS-POSTED>

Earlier this month, my article "The Failure of Fine Printing" was published in the Caxtonian, the journal of Chicago's Caxton Club. To download a small PDF (395 KB) of this issue, consider pointing your browser here: http://www.caxtonclub.org/reading/2007/feb07.pdf

I've set up a blog at http://failureoffineprinting.blogspot.com/ with the hope of giving the article a wider audience, and to facilitate a dialogue between fine printers, designers, collectors, curators, booksellers, and librarians. I hope you'll take just five minutes to download and read the article, and post a comment on this site.

I hope all is well.

Michael Russem
--
The Athens Offices of Kat Ran Press