Re: [BKARTS] A new book project

Saw the blocks, read the blog, list and sidebars. Amazing woman you are! : ) Yes you are an artist. Keep up the good work!

Kathy G

On Feb 7, 2007, at 9:41 PM, Bea Pierce wrote:

Hi everyone,

My background is in graphic design and art - I'm kinda new to book arts but am finding this list very interesting. I've been working on some projects and I've posted two to my blog that I'd be interested in your feedback on. They are both three-dimensional explorations of the concept of a book and of the way messages or information could be delivered.

The first one, currently called "Building Blocks" (not sure about this name yet) is here http://www.20-20.org/blog/index.php

The second, called "Information Overload" is here http://www. 20-20.org/blog/index.php?entry=entry070127-214127 (second half of the entry).

Cheers,
Bea