Re: [BKARTS] A new book project

Personally, and speaking specifically about Bea Pierce's "Building Blocks" piece: I like the images and the book and the concept behind it. It's not just sculptural (pretty much all physical books--even the most traditional--are three dimensional, no?) but it's quite a bit a physical manifestation of digital storytelling. Think of a digital book and its hyperlinks, in which the reader decides the order of progression of the story... this is very much in the same light, to me.

Good work, Bea. Well thought, well presented.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com