Re: [BKARTS] A new book project

There is a set of wooden children's storytelling blocks - actually there are two different sets, one with words that you put together into sentences and paragraphs and stories, and one with pictures of things you can arrange to tell a story that I have seen or my kids have played with at various times. Your set is like a wonderful grownup's version of these games. I like the images, I can imagine sitting down and exploring them, and I can see a workshop where one would make one's own storyblocks from random images. Very interactive. The sturdiness, I think, makes them approachable and makes one think about what is, and is not, a book/art/object.

Great direction, and it was fun to be part of your dialogue about the thinking-the-project-through process.

KG