Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Feb 2007 to 7 Feb 2007 (#2007-38)

To SUSAN Kapuscinski Gaylord
skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Norman Shapiro ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for sharing. I especially connect to

from Jeff Peachey
Good judgement comes from experience,
Experience comes from bad judgement.
          Unknown

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole
life would change - Buddha

The possession of knowled does not kill the sense of wonder and
mystery. There is always more
mystery - Anais Nin

Listen and attend with the ear of your heart - St. Benedict

Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper- Eden Phillpotts

*Penetrating so many secrets we cease to believe in the unknowable. But there it sits nevertheless, calmly licking its chops.. H. L. Mencken.. American (1880-1956)

* My soul's the present shadow of a presence gone. Fernando Pessoa.

Art and nature are siblings, branches of one tree. John Fowles

Icicles and water - old differences dissolved - drip down together.
Tashutsu

Sitting quiety, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself. Zen

And Diana Britt sent a document full.

And some places to search for quotes:
http://www.writedesignonline.com/resources/quotes.html\

http://www.brainyquote.com/