Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Feb 2007 to 7 Feb 2007 (#2007-38)

As I recall, the avant garde art movement was based on the premise that meaningful art was transitory, so much a product of its time that, once produced, it was passe, the broken wave at our feet.

I will proceed as if "archival" is more a matter of plying a traditional craft than a tacit testament to the eternal importance of my work.

Sincerely,
Russ (a work  in progress without intimations of pH neutrality)