[BKARTS] Archival

Russ, and all,

Such reactionary diatribe you subscribe to! (And I thought I heard that the
Avant Garde was dead?)

If you need to do something that can be accomplished using archival means
then why not? If it is ephemeral by nature, so be it! No need to justify
yourself. As well as there should be no need to justify the existence of art  beyond
the immediate.

All else is ego and does not further one's art.

The argument of craft vrs. art or art vrs. craft is old and tired. Time to
get beyond it.

It is an argument that seems to be, by the way, only of concern  in the
western world.

Leonard  Seastone
The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street