Re: [BKARTS] Seeking advice on sealing and adhereing photos to wooden blocks

JIM WITTSTRUCK wrote:
Bea,

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but I seal things on various
projects with the water-based polyurethane varnish from the hardware
store.
Thanks so much for this Jim. I'll try that!

Cheers,
Bea

--
Shameless self promotion