[BKARTS] This Into That in Baltimore Feb. 23-25

I am thrilled, thrilled I tell you to announce that I will be showing my
artwork (thematic books shelves made from books) for the first time in
person on the East Coast. I have been led to believe that my work will be
featured in the Baltimore Sun during the show. If you attend, please visit
me in booth #912.

Here's how the American Craft Council describes the show:
More than 850 of the country's leading craft artists will gather under one
roof to present their latest high-quality, handmade work to the public - at
the American Craft Baltimore Show - the largest juried, indoor craft show in
the nation. The highest quality of handmade jewelry, furniture, clothing,
home décor, and more, will be available for purchase at the Baltimore
Convention Center, February 23-25, 2007.
http://craftcouncil.org/baltimore/

About my work: www.thisintothat.com
Jim Rosenau
studio: (510) 845 0106