[BKARTS] A comment re Archival and a request re posts

Regarding the "archival" discussion: It has been an interesting discussion,
and it seems to me that there is room for both archival and non-archival work
in  the world. But I think that it is important in selling work  to be sure
the buyer knows what s/he is getting. Just as artists differ on  the issue, so
will buyers, but they should be able to make an informed  decision. And, please
don't take offense anyone -- this is just an  observation, and in no way a
comment on anyone in particular.

Regarding posts: Could people please (especially if you are on digest  mode)
be sure that your post includes only the relevant message you are  replying
to, not the whole digest. Otherwise, there is a lot of old,  irrelevant stuff to
scroll through.

Thanks and best wishes,

Sally