[BKARTS] Nylon cerex and Bostick heat set tissue

Good afternoon,

            I've uncovered rolls and rolls and rolls of Bostick heat set
tissue and nylon Cerex in my lab.  Seems to me that we're using spun
polyester rather than nylon Cerex these days.  Will nylon Cerex
accomplish the same function as polyester?

            Does anyone still use heat set tissue for repairs these
days?

            I'd enjoy hearing your input on this before I pitch the
stuff.

Thanks,

Jane