Re: [BKARTS] SoCal APHA Second Salon

As one who lives on the opposite coast from California,  I read of  get-
togethers and moving heavy presses with mild interest, but I really take  notice
of talk about where to get type etc. I do hope you will pass on some  of that
sort of "very  moveable" information to the whole book list after  your salon.
thanks,
Marnie