[BKARTS] Visiting Baltimore

Congratulation, Jim,

While your visiting Jim's extraordinarily witty and skillful
bookworks at the American Craft Baltimore Show, please visit Baltimore Clayworks Gallery to see:

DOLLY DIMPLES, the teapot
by Alice Simpson
at
100 TEAPOTS III.
Jan 13 – Feb 25
Baltimore Clayworks Gallery
5707 Smith Ave,
Baltimore, 21209
(410) 578-1919
www.baltimoreclayworks.org
Mon-Sat 10-5pm (Closed Sundays)

Cheers,
Alice

A L I C E   S I M P S O N
 C L A Y  &  B O O K S
 www.alicesimpson.com
           ***
NEW:www.ceramicstoday.com/articles/abundant_beauty.htm

*****

<<From:Jim Rosenau <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: This Into That in Baltimore Feb. 23-25

I am thrilled, thrilled I tell you to announce that I will be showing my artwork (thematic books shelves made from books) for the first time in person on the East Coast. I have been led to believe that my work will be featured in the Baltimore Sun during the show. If you attend, please visit me in
booth #912.

Here's how the American Craft Council describes the show:More than 850 of the country's leading craft artists will gather under one roof to present their latest high-quality, handmade work to the public  at the American Craft Baltimore Show - the largest juried, indoor craft show in the nation. The highest quality of handmade jewelry, furniture, clothing, home decor, and more, will be available for purchase at the Baltimore
Convention Center, February 23-25, 2007 http://craftcouncil.org/baltimore/

About my work: www.thisintothat.com
Jim Rosenau
studio: (510) 845 0106