[BKARTS] Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Grain rules?

Linda, is your Epson printer an ink jet or a laser jet? I have a laser jet
printer (Konica Minolta 2400W), and I'd love to be able to print art paper
with it, but have been hesitant about trying (and the printer manual is
useless as a source for info on this). Has anyone on the list had good luck
with using  laser jet printers for printing art papers? If so, what
weight(s) of paper work for you--80 lb or less?

Thanks,
Barbara