Re: [BKARTS] printing on Art Papers

I have printed on all kinds of papers and substrates for years. I print on my own handmade paper, Mohawk, Stonehenge, Johannot, Arches, various watercolor paper, mulsin.  I have used laser printers and inkjet printers.  I have used Epsons, HP's, Canons, an Apple Sylwriter years and years ago.   I have NEVER broken a printer doing this.The printers were replaced when computer upgrades required replacement. Now, I HAVE broken a printer by dropping a ladder on it....

Susan Hensel
BFA '72, U of Michigan

Susan Hensel Gallery
Susan Hensel Design, LLC