[BKARTS] what a devil to clean....

	As a consequence of a suggestion of someone on this list, I have been
using the polyvinyl acetate monomer adhesive Promacto A-1023 for certain
jobs.  It has some excellent qualities: fast set and high tack, which
make it very useful for stubborn leather turn-ins and stiff bookcloth.
	But how to clean the brushes?  The cold water suggested on the label
isn't working for me;  it looks like the brush has been dipped in
rapidly and terminally solidifying cottage cheese.
	Reminds me of the limerick beginning, "There was a young man from
Racine" and ending "But O what a devil to clean."
What's in between is not for polite ears.

--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened.
---- Mark Twain