Re: [BKARTS] what a devil to clean....

I use "The Master's" brush cleaner.  It comes in a tan tub, much like
shaving cream cake.  I find it cleans and conditions the bristles
beautifully - even inexpensive brushes last well with it, and it's saved a
number of PVA-coated ones that I thought were only suitable as door
knockers.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com

--