[BKARTS] Summer course in Florence with Buzz Spector

Hello all,

I'm posting the following as a favor for a friend:

Buzz Spector will be teaching a summer bookarts course in Florence, Italy at
the Santa Reparata International School of Art. To see a class description
and an institutional profile, follow this link:

http://www.santareparata.org/academics/summer_courses/book_arts.html

I can personally endorse the school as top-notch. I think Buzz Spectors
reputation speaks for itself.

-Neal-