[BKARTS] [Fwd: Fw: position opening]

--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened.
---- Mark Twain

Dear Jet,
For some reason I cannot get onto the yahoo bookbinding groups, though I =
continue to be on the distribution list.  While I work this out, would =
you be so kind as to forward the following job descriptions?  We have =
begun advertising to fill two positions here, and there may be interest =
on the broader list.
Your leather was sent today.
Thanks,
Sam Ellenport