Re: [BKARTS] Just for fun

Sally,
That is a hoot!<grin>
Having done many years of software and hardware tech support I can really relate to it.
Thanks so much.
Dave Allen

Sally Canzoneri wrote:
Hello all,
A friend sent this one to me, and I thought people on this list would enjoy it -- even if it may not be historically accurate on the relationship of the codex and the scroll.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjVeRbhtRU_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjVeRbhtRU) Sally

--
840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca