3. Use Ctrl+A to select all the email. Press Delete key.
4. Use Ctrl+V to paste back the relevant piece and add you comments.
Adrienne Allen

On 10/02/2007, at 4:00 PM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:25:37 +1100 From: "Wood, Susan" <SWood@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Please trim folks - and a comment on 'preservation'

Can I add another request to Richard Minsky's comment about informative
subject lines? Could people please try and remember to trim their
messages. If you don't, those of us who subscribe to the digest form of
the list are forced to scroll through pages and pages of repeated
information - with the very real risk of missing the new material.