Re: [BKARTS] cleaning brushes

Hi Jet,
I usually make up 2 cups at a time and I drop about 4-5 drops of 10% tincture of thymol (I get my pharmacist to make it up for me) I also store it in jars that have a cotton batten insert in the lid and I put a couple of drops in there as well.
Dave

Jet Foncannon wrote:
How much thymol you use, say, per 1/4dup of adhesive?  Does anyone on
this list use nitrophenol as an antifungicide?

--
840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca